1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[DISCONTINUED][ROM][5.1.1][MS345] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG Leon

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MikeHoncho, Jul 12, 2015.

1. harrison77

harrison77 Newbie

So If I have lg ms34510d I cant install this:(

2. Arch Roker

Arch Roker Lurker

Actually, it works. You just need to root it and flash the recovery.

The-Truth likes this.
  3. harrison77

harrison77 Newbie

Did but keeps rebooting at select language?

4. pezman726

pezman726 Member

I'd do a full wipe and start over!
    In petty sure the 10d at the end is just your firmware version.

If this one doesn't work out for you, you might want to go try out the xenonHD one. Very similar ROMs. And I'm pretty sure that one has a bit more continued dev going on for it.

harrison77 likes this.
  5. harrison77

harrison77 Newbie

Thank You I got it working but I would like to try that anyway didn't know it existed until you informed me You're Reply is appreciated, it's people like you that make this forum better I'll make sure its noted

6. Drawz

Drawz Lurker

nobodys answered right? i have an lg70 d321 and it seems the same scenario w the risio. roms and recovery for "sister" phones (the lg 70 m253) that will brick my d321 and apparently the stuff that works on the leon wont for risio. no roms, no recoverys, i dont get it. i think i even saw custom stuff for throwaway tracphones. i wish i knew how to design rpms and recovery. id check the device list on these forums and compare to manufacturer list,(this forom, no risio) and strictly design for the misfits. PLEASE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING AWSOME FOR THE D321 AND H343!

7. David E

David E Newbie

I feel your pain man...lol. These I have the Risio....its a pretty good phone but wtf about bloat?? Need a custom Recovery & Rom to get rid of it and get slim. I would "donate" for some development on this .

8. Drawz

Drawz Lurker

That's not a bad idea...ha! We should build a start up that contracts Rom and recovery development. (sigh) if only I hadn't ruined my credit as young stupid kid in the NAVY. And not finishing my business degree. And the jailtime....

9. David E

David E Newbie

I feel your pain man...lol. These I have the Risio....its a pretty good phone but wtf about bloat?? Need a custom Recovery & Rom to get rid of it and get slim. I would "donate" for some development on this .

10. David E

David E Newbie

Damn...Thought I was the only one lol...You would think there wouldnt be a whole lot different in the Leon/Rosio Roms to be able to get something going....HEY ANDROID COMMUNITY...not everyone can afford upper-end phones and plans...some have to work with what is avaliable...so with that understanding can we get a little help with this??

11. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

Well I'm always sure a custom ROM is a better route to follow if you're going for bloat free, but as long as you're rooted you can just use titanium backup, SD maid, root uninstaller, or a brick. The last method was how I ended up using the warranty. Don't use that method.

Jack Mickey likes this.
  12. David E

David E Newbie

HaHa...yeah I cant afford a brick but I'd get another phone if I could. I learned from past experiences not to try anything without a good working recovery installed...I'd be happy with just that for right now..

13. harrison77

harrison77 Newbie

WiFi tethering non native doesn't seem to work just brings up native tethering? Anybody had this issue?

14. Noobified

Noobified Android Enthusiast

Can someone list the bugs

15. deveauxx

deveauxx Lurker

The only things I've had issues with on this rom are with the camera and GPS.

* Apps like Kik and Snapchat can take photos but will fail to connect to camera if you record video. Stock camera app won't connect when recording video either. Only workaround is using a screen recorder with mic and recording the camera app while it's open.

* Soft reboots when attempting to use GPS.

Tethering works, MMS works, LTE works, themes, everything else is bliss. Since I do use video and GPS, I'm holding off on stock in the meantime. Thank you for all that you've done! <3

jplsteel and Noobified like this.
  16. mhrf90

mhrf90 Well-Known Member

Everything except for GPS works flawlessly in build 0905. I don't know what you changed on 0906 but video recording is broken on it. I have stayed on 0905 since it came out. IMO you should forget about 0906 altogether and focus on fixing GPS on 0905.

17. Jack Mickey

Jack Mickey Well-Known Member

For those of you who are unable to use video recording, I found that downloading powercam from the play store is a fairly simple work around. Just download the video extension through the app.

18. Jack Mickey

jplsteel likes this.
  19. mhrf90

mhrf90 Well-Known Member

Or just flash 0905 to have it all working lol With your workaround you still can't get Snapchat and such to work. The only problem with 0905 is that you'll need to delete some files in order to stop a FC message you'll get all the time otherwise and also a quick build.prop edit will have to be done to have audio working properle (it'll sound like your phone's possessed otherwise) All these things were covered in this thread... Just look for the posts that followed 0905 release.

Jack Mickey likes this.
  20. denocasman

denocasman Lurker

how i unlock the bootloader ?

21. denocasman

denocasman Lurker

how i unlock the bootloader ?

22. David E

David E Newbie

Try going into your phones SETTINGS....then DEVELOPER OPTIONS....then ENABLE OEM UNLOCK..

23. denocasman

denocasman Lurker

this phone does not have developer options in settings :/

24. Jack Mickey

Go to Setings .About Phone. Software Info. Tap build number 5 times. The Developer Options tab will be above the About Phone tab.

#1049 Jack Mickey, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  25. denocasman

denocasman Lurker

thanks =)
    yes I saw, but I want to know how to unlock the bootloader .. when I try to start TWRP the following error appears: secure booting error cause: boot certification verify

#1050 denocasman, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016

LG Leon Forum

The LG Leon release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 1900mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews