1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

discount codes / Coupons - Metropcs?

Discussion in 'Metro PCS' started by Androidnewbie, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Androidnewbie

Androidnewbie Newbie

Hello everyone,
    I am considering on purchasing the GSM S3 which I believe is the Pebble Blue version. MetroPCS website has an option to enter promo codes. How do you obtain the promo codes? I would like to have a promo code to reduce the price by $100.00 especially since the S4 has been released.

Advertisement

2. romanm2012

romanm2012 Newbie

Go with the moto x instead

3. DirtyDee

DirtyDee Android Expert

you what that right there. Moto X will be cheaper and speced near the same

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

OK folks... off topic (and off color) commentary may be appropriate elsewhere but it is not appropriate in a technical forum or on a family friendly web sitee. I ask that you please keep the comments appropriate given that adults AND children frequent this web site.

Thanks for supporting Android Forums!

n4zty, marcmandat, jhawkkw and 2 others like this.
  5. OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy Android Expert

I (being on probation for this very thread) certainly don't mean or want to appear being disrespectful to a moderator and I'm not, but the way the rules are enforced here sometimes is VERY confusing to me.

The rules of this site clearly in black and white state that the usage of the word SHIT is Perfectly Permitted here. That is frankly WAY MORE off color Itself than I myself would use on Any forum. There was NOTHING that I saw in this thread that REMOTELY approached the off colorness of the word shit.

Yes, there was some off topicness. Again, no disrespect meant to the OP but he posted a basic yes, no answer question. There was nothing technical involved in the very least and by the nature of the thread there wasn't going to be many On Topic responses. (In fact The Single response to the thread is Also technically not on the topic, so why is IT still here?) It's been 3 days now and the OP STILL doesn't have his answer (Ok, he does now, OP, other than the rebates or prices on the website, the answer is No.) Censoring this thread didn't affect him not getting his answer one way or the other IMO.

It appeared to me there were 4-5 members who had Liked funny (to them anyway) comments in this thread and seemed to be having a little fun having a little fun themselves with the thread. I saw No One who posted that appeared to be offended.

I honestly don't get why this thread was censored nor frankly why I'M on probation for it.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

6. THE W

THE W Android Expert

You can't just get custom promo codes. They only come when there is a promotion.

Looks like metro officially brought the price of the s3 down $100.

7. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

Keep in mind what may seem to you humorous for other is offensive, with that being said sometimes its not what u say but how u say it that makes is offensive. we have minors in this forum, meaning kids below the age of 18 that do enjoy learning and participating in this forum. So to speak about sexual humor is to violate rules. also some women may be offended by what you say. I realize alot of members want to consider themselves forum comedians and thats fine but keep in mind a few things. keep on topic, keep it clean, and keep it respectful! with that being said... let get back to topic there has never been any sort of coupon codes or such with metropcs. i've been with metro since early stages in flroida when it was just pure 1x/cdma and never not once have i see any such codes for any discounts.