• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Discuss all Moto Droid Razr/Maxx HD rumors/release date/speculation/news

Yup - just got mine a few hours ago. It's been a LONG wait, but I think it was worth it. Feels fantastic, sounds great, and is actually lighter than my X. Just set up my folders - it's a trip having one home screen after getting used to the 7 on the X.

Couldn't be happier with it. See you around the forums!

You know u can have more than one right?

Upvote 0
Went and played tonight. Nice phone, solid, good sound, display is way brighter than the S3. I'd take the RHD over the S3 for that reason.
However, I'll have to wait for the note 2 I think.
I want a bigger screen than I currently have on my DX. The RHD is just the same as my DX for most apps. I went to google maps, internet, you tube (portrait), and because it has on-screen buttons, it is no larger than my DX at 4.3" The full screen movie player at 4.7" was defiantly noticeable over my 4.3.

I'm not going to diss the phone. It was nice, I personally love the CF back, metal strip and its really solid feel. The screen, to my delight, was good enough to alliviate my concerns that AMOLED would be too dim like the S3.
Those that purchase it will probably be really happy.
The best of luck with your purchase.
If the note 2 is too big, I'll be on the RDH for sure.

Upvote 0
You know u can have more than one right?

Ha - yeah, I know. But there's nothing like needing to redownload all your apps to reconsider how much junky stuff you don't need. I think I'm going to run two screens for now.

Oh, and by the way, I ended up using the phone for about 12 hours on the initial 45% charge. Charging for the first time now. Awesome.

Upvote 0
Ha - yeah, I know. But there's nothing like needing to redownload all your apps to reconsider how much junky stuff you don't need. I think I'm going to run two screens for now.

Oh, and by the way, I ended up using the phone for about 12 hours on the initial 45% charge. Charging for the first time now. Awesome.

Lol just making sure. I'm actually only going to rock the single screen. I like the simplicity

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones