1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

disney movies anywhere app which os needed

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Android Question

I have a Samsung Galax 7 plus model sgh-t869 carrier t mobile. I tried to download the Disney app and it said its not supported for my device. My device is running Honeycomb. It says there are no updates for os. But I read I could download Samsung kies to possibly get Icecream sandwhich. My question is what is the minimum android OS that will work for this Disney app? I looked all over and there seems to be no information.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

If the app is in the Play Store you could go to play.google.com via a web browser and look up the app there (I tried, but couldn't find an app by this name, but you know what you are looking for so may have more luck). The app description will include the minimum OS version needed by the app.

Please note that there are other reasons apart from OS version why a device might not be supported (everything from screen resolution to the chipset used in the device), so this might not be the answer. You could try contacting the app developer and asking them what the requirements are.

3. kittyfiends

kittyfiends Lurker

The app is called Disney movies anywhere. Let's you link to your Disney account so you can watch digital copies.