• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Disney+

Upvote 0
so if anybody follows the MCU like me Disney+ seems very exciting. there are three shows launching within the next year or so. Wanda Vision, Loki and Hawkeye.

Wanda Vision is going to be a show featuring the Scarlet Witch, Wanda Maximoff and Vision
Loki, is about Loki and takes place as Loki in Advengers Endgame as he disappears with the Tesseract into a new multi-verse.
and Hawkeye is going to be a show about Hawkeye teaching Kate Bishop to be Hawkeye for the young Avengers.

this was just announced in Comic-con........so now i'm super stoked for Disney+

Upvote 0
holy crap how can i miss the Falcon and Winter Soldier series. we get to see the Falcon and his shield!!!!!!!

so awesome.

now i'm not really into reading comics as i was as a kid, but i'm really sold into what Marvel is doing on the big screen. I'm such a MCU fan.

who else is excited for Disney+ now??????

Upvote 0
so if anybody follows the MCU like me Disney+ seems very exciting. there are three shows launching within the next year or so. Wanda Vision, Loki and Hawkeye.

Wanda Vision is going to be a show featuring the Scarlet Witch, Wanda Maximoff and Vision
Loki, is about Loki and takes place as Loki in Advengers Endgame as he disappears with the Tesseract into a new multi-verse.
and Hawkeye is going to be a show about Hawkeye teaching Kate Bishop to be Hawkeye for the young Avengers.

this was just announced in Comic-con........so now i'm super stoked for Disney+

"Wanda Vision". Sounds like a product of Dalian Wanda Group, like Wanda Cinema or Wanda Media.

Upvote 0
It is going to come down to a straight battle for me..

Netflix.. Vs Amazon Vs Disney

at the moment, i'm in team Netflix... BUT if one of the other players gives me a compelling reason for me to move.. I'll go.

The disney shows (especially MCU) do look good.. .BUT netflix gives me a hell of a lot of content right now.

and there are a pile of shows on Amazon i'd love to binge watch.

Maybe i'll end up moving from one to another every 4 months?

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Probably end up with it as eventually they will pull back their tv programs and films from other services once these contracts come to an end. Whether you will only be able to then view disney content on Disney+ I'm not sure.

But I am fully expecting any Disney stuff i have purchased on Prime to disappear once their contact ends.

Upvote 0
so if anybody follows the MCU like me Disney+ seems very exciting.
You know what we need, an MCU and DC thread if we don't have one already. Wonder who would be a good candidate for such a thread? (hint hint) :D

Seems like there's lots to talk about for both, especially with the MCU about to start phase 4. Seems like now that Disney is taking over the reigns of X-men, they're gonna introduce them into the Avengers.

Upvote 0
OMG check this out:
https://www.cnet.com/news/verizon-gives-customers-a-year-of-disney-plus/

Verizon customers are getting a holiday gift a little early. Customers with the carrier's Unlimited plan will receive 12 months of Disney Plus for free starting Nov. 12, the launch date for the streaming service. After the promotional period, the subscription for the new streaming service will jump up to $6.99.

Customers must enroll in Unlimited before June 1, 2020, to receive the free

i'm glad i switched!!!!!!!

Reactions: GameTheory
Upvote 0
I am switching gears away from Marvel though, diving into DC lately.. Because there is more of a dirversity over there, as well as different types of main story lines, going to get a ton of DC movies for my tablet and free previews on the books, maybe after I finish reading Doctor Sleep. If I remember this post :D

Upvote 0
so i'm so used to netflix and binge what my shows, its killing me that i have to watch one episode per week. the first episode of the Mandalorian was fantastic......I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well can't wait for episode two.

edit:just saw the episode 2 just landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anybody know when the episodes are supposed to come out?????????

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones