• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dispaly snaps back to the top of the page

raiz_old

Lurker
Dec 14, 2010
I don't know whether this is a defective display or what. What's happening is I open a email message and scroll down to read more and within a second or two the whole message snaps back to the start of the message. Sometimes a battery pull will delay the issue but it eventually comes back.
Anyone else seen this and did you find a fix. By the way, I have deleted all optional apps and re-added them one at a time but the problem will return at random times:(
Thanks for your help.

I have a similar issue with my email inbox list. When scrolling down the list, it will jump back to the top if I lift my finger from the display. Even if I'm just lifting my finger to continue scrolling further down, it jumps back to the top of the list. I've seen this problem on other forums, but I haven't found an answer yet.

Thanks!
Mary

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones