• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Display not working

jibss5

Lurker
Apr 10, 2015
Hey all. My display isn't working. I am guessing something is fried. I ran over the end of my charging cable with a roller computer chair. One of the little nodes on the charging cable that plugs into the tablet was bent. I just bent it back in hopes of not having to get a new charger. It worked for a while. Then my keyboard battery stopped charging. Now the screen doesn't work. I plugged it into my TV and the touch works and everything is fine. I tried factory reset. I opened it up to check if all the cables are plugged in properly to the screen and motherboard. Everything still black. I think I have to replace the screen but want to make sure before I buy a screen and switch it out. Any suggestions?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones