1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Accessories DIY Case That Holds Slider?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by badankles, Oct 2, 2010.

1. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    USA
    I'm surprise no one have found a way to do this already. I'm thinking of getting a case for another device with similar size and cut out the different slots to fit the Epic. What do you think?

4.91" x 2.54" x 0.56" (125 x 65 x 14.2 mm)

Advertisement

2. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

you would also have to match up the rounded ends, the curvature top to bottom and so on. No one has found a way because there are only a small handful of you that really want to lock up the phone. Why not shave down the clips on the two piece case and use a little crazy glue. If you never remove the battery or SD card then it's not an issue.

3. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    USA
    good point...but the thought of potentially getting crazy glue on the phone is disturbing. whenever i use glue, a little bit is always squeezed out the sides. the case's thickness will make that really difficult to not happen.

4. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

use a gel based one. and a little on the phone isn't an issue. it sets up quick and is easily removed when the time comes with a little nail polish remover. It's not like it's going to penetrate any crevice to get inside the phone.