• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dj or mixing app??

hey everyone :-D!!!

is there an app out there that does mixing of songs in ur music playlist's or even lets you mess with preloading tracks on the app? **like the deadmau5 app for the itouch?

im looking for an app that would allow you to pretty much mess with splice, dj, remix, and cut songs from your saved music and allows you to save the new monstrosity youve made and play it back?

if not how does one do about pushing for this concept to be created?

i think it would be a great idea to bring to the adroid market and has been very overlooked. i had a ton of smaller less indepth apps on my itouch and would love to see a balls out version on my evo :-D.

so does it exist or can it be created? also after seeing the lame iphone4 commercial on the apple site that showed a good looking version of apples movie editing software in phone version, i think this is more then possible.

Doesn't quite do what you want but it seems to be the nearest thing to what you are looking for on Android...

DJ Studio...

Features:
- Graphical UI compatible with medium and large screens
- Real time waveform display
- Peaks dectection
- Automatique BPM detection
- Twin deck on the same screen
- Ability to choose your musics from your SDCard
- Search forward and backward
- Real time BPM control on the WAV files
- Real time picth control on the WAV files
- CUE function
- Loop function and ability to save the "in" and "out" positions
- Embedded effects samples such as horn, scratch effects, tape spinback, and more...
- Crossfading

djstudio_2android_large.png

Maybe you could get in touch with the developer and see about having them implement the ideas you mentioned?

DJStudio

Reactions: Rob_A
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones