1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General DLNA help any info appreciated!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EKTrunks, Jan 15, 2012.

1. EKTrunks

EKTrunks Lurker
    None

May 20, 2011
    So I have been using my Tprime for about two weeks now and I love it! What I really want to do with it is run a powerpoint slide show from my tablet and have it project through my NEC-m300x projector wirelessly. My question then is, can I purchase some sort of DLNA USB dongle for the projector and "beam" my presentation straight to the projector?

If you have other thoughts on wirelessly sending my presentation to the projector I would definitely love to hear it!

Thanks in advance!

Kyle

Advertisement

2. reiththestud

reiththestud Android Enthusiast
    None

May 1, 2010
    Kinda a tough question. The short answer to your SPECIFIC question is no. But you CAN hook up a DLNA certified Samsung, Sony, or any other DLNA certified bluray player to the projector and fling your pictures and stuff from your tablet to the blu-ray player using DLNA.

Your other option is to just get a minihdmi cable and run it from your tablet to the projector. I know, technically not wireless, but it is an easy solution.

I used iMediashare for dlna purposes when not using the stock allshare app on my samsung tablet.

3. EKTrunks

EKTrunks Lurker
    None

May 20, 2011
    I appreciate your thoughts on this...I have heard of some wireless HDMI options perhaps that's the route I need to go. Again, if there are anymore suggestions out there I would be glad to hear them!