• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do any of these games work on Cupcake (1.5)

OBL98

Aug 21, 2010
Hi
I was thinking about getting the LG eve and it only has android 1.5 on it (supposed to be getting the 1.6 update this month). There are some games that I love off the Iphone but it broke and didn't want to get another iphone. So would any of these games work on cupcake?
N.O.V.A
FIFA 2010
Asphalt.5
ModernCombat: Sandstorm
Gangstar
Need For Speed Shift
Doodle Jump
Assasin's Creed
Hero of sparta

Hey OBL89,

Welcome to the Android Empire hahahaa lol,

I think you can install 2.x through rooting ur device for the eve, and installing a custom ROM....from xda devs.... but looks like it's not finished yet.... dunno

However this will void ur warranty and 2nd of all i don't know how good the port actually is dude.... i am angry myself with the Tattoo not getting 2.x on it.... disgusting behaviour from HTC's part in my opinion.... I have installed the 2.x port but...it is slowish and unstable at the moment.

Anywayz here is some info about ur concerns:

LG GW620 Development/Kernel hacking (Have LG source mods + trying to get 2.0 working) - Page 23 - xda-developers

Dunno if it will improve... you are in the hands of their community sadly.

Anywayz keep well

Stinky Stinky

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones