• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Do any of you guys have this problem?

ItsBenaWhile

Sep 22, 2010
it has to do with the earpeice. it seems to be kinda loud. i mean i cant even have it up alittle or it sounds a little static-e not like horriable but enough to not make me like it. it makes me use speaker phone alot because i am worried about it blowing or becoming worse. i always have it low as it can go and still happenes when some people call me. anything i can do?

Is it possible the ear piece is blown? To some people that sounds like static when they try to talk. I am testing 20 Treo Pro and i found 2 that have bad / blown earpieces and although i know exactly what a bad speaker sounds like to someone else it might sound like static. If the above method doesnt fix it i would take it into a Sprint Service center and have them test it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones