• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Do any roms leave the HDMI out activated?

bundee1

Dec 7, 2009
I'm using rubix 1.8.6 rom and really like it but I cant use the HDMI out with this and I just bought REAL HDMI from the market to watch streams from my phone on my TV. Anyone know any patches or apps that would activate it on Rubix? Or any roms that keep the HDMI function intact?​

I don't personally have an HDMI cable to test with, but I have had reports that it does work in ApeX.

As for working on the ROM, well, I've been sick all day and just as I'm starting to feel a little better, I've lost power to my room = no desktop computer :(

We'll see if I can get by with just my laptop, otherwise I'll have to wait for maintenance to fix my wiring (this house must be at least 60 years old though, so who knows how long that'll take...)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones