• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do att stores have these in stock?

I was browsing this phone online a couple days ago and AT&T site said both colors were out of stock. I went to the store near my house yesterday and they said the computer showed all stores in the area (Los Angeles South Bay) were out but when they actually called the stores, one of them had 3 in stock. Looks like I lucked out just in time.

Upvote 0
After seeing my HOX my boss wanted to get one. He checked in the downtown Boston AT&T store yesterday (Wednesday) and they were out. They looked at other stores' inventory in the area and said they were all out too.

I assume the whole Apple-patent-customs-delay crap is taking its toll on availability and it'll only get worse until that's resolved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones