• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do I win a prize for first destroyed DInc

UGhh, glad to know I am not the only one. Me and my wife were having an argument, she thought I was chatting with another female on my phone so she grabbed it and took off. I was like f it, and went up stairs. Off to work she went with my phone "I thought" Well I pick my kid up from school and she had a text from my wife for me to call. I called and she was like "get your phone", No I replied. She said shut up, I sent you an email. I said, I get my email on my phone dummy (harsher words of course) she goes, shut up, you know where it was. Nope, the dumba$$ put it on the trunk of my car, needless to say, when I got towards the house I started seeing pieces of it. This is why we no longer live together, I packed my shit, and left.

Upvote 0
Well if you would have waited and went with the Droid X you wouldn't have this problem.. I have dropped my Droid X twice already on cement and it is still as perfect as the day I bought it.. Motorola builds there phones with gorilla glass, the original droid has it as well as the DX and D2. Droid X RULES!

Upvote 0
Well if you would have waited and went with the Droid X you wouldn't have this problem.. I have dropped my Droid X twice already on cement and it is still as perfect as the day I bought it.. Motorola builds there phones with gorilla glass, the original droid has it as well as the DX and D2. Droid X RULES!

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

..hahhahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Upvote 0

What build quality ? U mean those loose sliders? and the headphone jack that never worked and the paint peeling off the camera button? The ugly designs on all three devices? The obnoxious Motorola and Verizon logos all over the phone? and the "advanced " keyboard thats glued on like T-Mobiles sidekick 2 you know? the one that came out in 2005? And that ground breaking moto blur that everyone seems to love?

Upvote 0
Rule number one "never put phone in shirt pocket" rule number two /"when placing in pants pocket, make sure the front glass side of phone is facing inwards towrds your body" rule number three "get a case", I myself have the Seidio clip on holster made for the bare incredible which works fine with my 2150 HTC Extended battery, front of phone is always protected, learned my lesson with my previous Omnia, placed it in my pocket glass facing away from body, was doing some work carrying an lifting stuff when I accidently pushed against it doing chores, glass had two nice cracks in it, making sure that never happens again, got the Incredible after that fiasco.

Upvote 0

Why would you bump this old thread to make this completely worthless post?

Upvote 0
HHaha bumping old threads for useless info!!! FYI the Inc does have a gorilla glass like th D2 and X. I really hope you are not one of those Saturn drivers that "accidently" hit other cars or stuff and claim that nothing happened to your car's paint because Saturn builds great cars.......

Upvote 0
I think he's trying to convince himself he didn't make a mistake by purchasing a phone that won't fit in his pocket, is too awkward to carry, lags on the lock screen, has a locked bootloader, has flimsy physical buttons on the bottom, no trackball, MOTOBlur, worse screen resolution, lower color quality (LCD v. AMOLED), and that hasn't gotten its 2.2 update yet. He chose poorly.

At least its not an iPhone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones