• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Do Nexus1 have dragon dictation?

Wow, that sounds awesome! I just want to clarify how this works. I am thinking of returning my Mytouch slide for a Nexus One. My favorite function of my Mytouch is I can hit the genius button and say "Find Radio Shack" and it will pop right up on my navigation. Or I can say "Call mom" and it will call her. Or I will say "Text Ben I am going to be late" and it will do it. That's really the ONLY thing keeping me from trading it for a Nexus one. Could I get those functions easily on the Nexus One?

Upvote 0
Wow, that sounds awesome! I just want to clarify how this works. I am thinking of returning my Mytouch slide for a Nexus One. My favorite function of my Mytouch is I can hit the genius button and say "Find Radio Shack" and it will pop right up on my navigation. Or I can say "Call mom" and it will call her. Or I will say "Text Ben I am going to be late" and it will do it. That's really the ONLY thing keeping me from trading it for a Nexus one. Could I get those functions easily on the Nexus One?

Well, "Navigate" with Google Map has the "speak destination". You can do the "call mom" thing. Never tried the "text friend I'm going to be late" but I'm sure it can do it.

Its an N1, it can do anything!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones