1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Do NOT go through VZW for insurance claims.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by apavolka, Apr 15, 2012.

1. apavolka

apavolka Android Enthusiast

In all the phones I've had, every time I went through Verizon, I got the whole, "keep all your accessoriesbecause you will only get the phone." Yeah, that's wrong. Go to the asurion website to file your claim. I cracked my glass on the outside, went to asurion and got EVERYTHING. I got, whether it was a refurb or not, the battery, the phone, the sd card, the headphones, the charger, the manuals, and it was packaged in the rezound box. Oh and they send an extra sim card... Just in case i guess. So moral? Do your claims with asurion, free overnight shipping and it takes one day for the claim to go through.

sdsubasketball likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. thanks for the advice! So do you now have two pairs of beats headphones or did they ask for your phone/accessories back?

3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

you should always do insurance claims with asurion, and if the device is still brand new, you get a brand new device, if its an older device like the droid x, you will get a refurbished droid x

mine didnt come with replacement anything, just the phone, and back plate.

insurance is a good deal, if your willing to shell out $99 but its worth it for a replaced broken phone

4. trophynuts

trophynuts Extreme Android User

yeah i think it even says on VZW's website to call Asurion for insurance claims.

5. jayochs

jayochs Android Enthusiast

asurion=vzw.

that's the only people they do insurance with.

6. apavolka

apavolka Android Enthusiast

I can oonly fit the phone in the package they send with the phone and the website just says device. So I'm only sending the phone but my dog ate my other headphones...

Also you can go into Verizon and they will do the claim for you over the phone if you explain what happened.

7. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Android Enthusiast

There is no other authorized company to do insurance claims with...Verizon Wireless doesnt have insurance...we use asurion. If you went to a store, they would refer you to them. And yea, they will give you basically any accessory you want...

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews