1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support do samsung themes and icon app work for other launchers

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kawaiirawrxDkys, Oct 5, 2017.

1. kawaiirawrxDkys

None

Oct 5, 2017
    Hi, i was just wondering if i could download icon packs off of the samsung themes app and apply them to nova launcher or evie launcher because all i see in either of those launchers when i want to change the icons is the google play store for icon packs. thanks in advance.

Advertisement

2. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Nov 12, 2009
    Female
    Banker
    Helena, Alabama
    The themes work throughout your phone on anything that is Samsung as far as I can tell. But the icons and widgets that appear on the launcher will only show on the stock launcher. I prefer my icons to be uniform throughout all of my apps and more my unique design anyway so I don't mind.

3. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Android Expert
    None

Mar 9, 2012
    For Nova Launcher, go under look and feel and under Icon theme select system. It'll use the system icons installed through Samsung themes.

marctronixx likes this.
  4. WeeWilly

WeeWilly Android Enthusiast

Oct 14, 2015
    Male
    Retired
    Rescue, California
    If you use Nova Launcher there is a trick to installing icons from the Samsung Theme Store. You have to apply the icon pack from within TouchWiz, then switch back to Nova and go to Nova Settings -> Look & Feel -> Icon Theme -> and select System.

marctronixx likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Welcome to the Galaxy Note 8 Forum where you'll find help, tips, tricks, accessories, reviews, and more for Samsung's S-Pen enabled smartphone. With a 6.3-inch screen, 6GB RAM, 8MP/12MP front & back cameras and a whole lot more- the Galaxy Note 8 is an absolute BEAST!