• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help do touchscreen responsiveness benchmarks exist?

J Wyman

Lurker
Nov 3, 2018
I have had LG, Samsung and Motorola phones over the last couple of years, mostly low end models, but also a more expensive Samsung one. The touchscreen on the Motorola is light years better than any on the others. I could not go for 5 minutes on the LG or Samsung touchscreens without cursing because of their poor responsiveness (missed touches, touches confused with swipes, etc) yet I have never seen any review ever discuss this difference let alone quantify it vis a vis a benchmark suite. Am I missing something? I mean, the Moto still leaves a lot to be desired in this department, but the screen is so much more reliable than the other brands. It makes a huge difference to my sanity. Why does it not seem to register on anyone else?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones