• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you believe these stories?

I'm just wondering if these people are lying... Not so much about the fear! Hate to see people get a big pay day for a lie!

Its not a lie, look at the pictures of some of the phones, and its obvious that they have blown from the inside, aside from that, fire investigators are very good at determining the seat of or ignition point of an explosion or fire. I'd also like to warn anyone who still uses a Note7 that they should prey that they have the explode while charging option unchecked, even if the phone explodes some distance away, there is going to be a ton of very nasty chemicals released into the environment and being anywhere near is not a good idea!

Upvote 0
Its not a lie, look at the pictures of some of the phones, and its obvious that they have blown from the inside, aside from that, fire investigators are very good at determining the seat of or ignition point of an explosion or fire. I'd also like to warn anyone who still uses a Note7 that they should prey that they have the explode while charging option unchecked, even if the phone explodes some distance away, there is going to be a ton of very nasty chemicals released into the environment and being anywhere near is not a good idea!

I have seen some of the phones thats how I know they were lying.. And some were not charging!

Upvote 0
We have all seen the first few phones that were damaged before Samsung did the voluntary recall. All were in houses.. Nothing damaged but the phone. The phones didn't get any worse but since the news of the recall and grand ideas of possible payday it seems like the damage caused by the same phones has gotten 100 times worse! Or did I miss something?

someone is probably trying to sabotage Samsung by making their phones explode

Upvote 0
The word has many other uses: you can cock a gun, or a snook, you can wear a cocked hat, and the spigot on a beer barrel is also called a cock. And of course a ballcock is an essential item of plumbing. ;)

The etymology of the particular phrase I used is unclear, but it is not regarded as offensive in the UK - indeed I have heard it used in Parliament as well as in mainstream radio and TV news broadcasts, and other broadcasts at times when young people might be watching.

Upvote 0
A popular dish in the UK, Heinz has no problem serving up this tasty treat in stores. Yumm! o_O

The UK has alot of crazy sh..stuff it seems. :thinking:

spotteddick.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The word has many other uses: you can cock a gun, or a snook, you can wear a cocked hat, and the spigot on a beer barrel is also called a cock. And of course a ballcock is an essential item of plumbing. ;)

The etymology of the particular phrase I used is unclear, but it is not regarded as offensive in the UK - indeed I have heard it used in Parliament as well as in mainstream radio and TV news broadcasts, and other broadcasts at times when young people might be watching.

It can also be used as another word for penis.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones