• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you have a VERIZON Galaxy Nexus?

Frisco

=Luceat Lux Vestra=
Jan 19, 2010
androidforums.com
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-nexus/469028-new-sub-forum-verizon-galaxy-nexus.html

If you do, could you indicate so in your "Current Devices" section of the "Details" page in your Control Panel? :)

That will put "Verizon Galaxy Nexus" in the area below your user name, etc, so Mods and Guides can quickly spot which threads to move to the brand new Verizon Galaxy Nexus forum where others with that device can work together on your device related issues. ;)

As it is, unless there is something in the title of the thread, or a mention in the first sentence or so we can see when we do a mouse over of the title, after we open the thread we have to read each post in there to try to determine if it should be moved out of this Samsung Galaxy Nexus forum to the Verizon version.

It would be helpful. :)

You're the first. You need to get some kind of prize.

438119-Cartoon-Trophy-On-The-First-Place-Podium-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

:D

Reactions: GalaxyNexus
Upvote 0
So when I ask about something like a mounting system that will likely work on both my post will get moved? No thanks...

We won't move threads that are posted in the right forum. :D

No, I know what you mean, Mahalo. If the query/post/thread is about something that has nothing at all to do with which system the device is on, it will probably remain in the area it was posted. But, having said that, we're relying on members to gather in the forum where they have the same device.

Over time, I think that's what'll happen just by nature, even though brand n00bies will post in the first forum they see here, in this case the GSM area.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones