• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you have any concert planned?

K

Kaat72

I really enjoy a good concert now and then. The first week of November is going to be a crazy one. We'll be seeing two bands in Amsterdam, for two nights in a row.
First is an English band: The Editors.
Next day is Foo Fighters night!
Woohoo!

Do you have any concert planned?
And which was the last one you got to see and hear live?

We've got the school new year's day concert coming up. :thumbsupdroid:

concert.jpg

It's got to be better than Bruno Mars or Justin Bieber anyway. :)
MAD-Magazine-Bieber-Great-Wall.jpg

...and here's a photo of the Bruno Mars concert in Beijing, that a friend of mine took last year.
mmexport1449068324310.jpg

Apparently Madonna is coming to Macao in February, but don't really fancy going all the way there just to see her though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Who are they, Luna?

They are an a capella group that started from a college near here ... Indiana University of PA (Don't ask :rolleyes:)

They are kind of fun in that they do some old standards, some of their own work and novelty stuff, but they do it very well. I like a quote by one of the founders, which applies to me, too ... “We take the music very seriously; we just don’t take ourselves too seriously.”

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones