• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you know this game?

hhddhhvhjj

Lurker
Jan 3, 2023
Hello, I would like to find a game but I can't remember the name, maybe one of you might know. The game could be played in the google browser, I played it as a child. I found that game creepy and I didn't finish it all the way through, so I don't know much about it. There was a girl in the game and I think a boy too and they were given some task to go explore some area. I remember playing as a girl and exploring a cave and a village where people were and when they saw me they grabbed me. Maybe this game have next parts. It was very similar to the Scooby Doo Adventures games.

no idea. good luck finding the name of the game. we need a lot more details. what year did you play this game? you mention the chrome browser.....so you went to some website to play the game, correct? or was this like on facebook? do you remember names of characters? how good were the graphics? what type of game was this? was it action adventure? was it a roleplaying game (rpg)? did you use a game controller or a keyboard?

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
no idea. good luck finding the name of the game. we need a lot more details. what year did you play this game? you mention the chrome browser.....so you went to some website to play the game, correct? or was this like on facebook? do you remember names of characters? how good were the graphics? what type of game was this? was it action adventure? was it a roleplaying game (rpg)? did you use a game controller or a keyboard?

Okay. I'm sure the game was runnable on a browser, on some game web. I probably played the game in 2012-2014. I think it was a clicker game, I clicked and for example I could drop something or pick it up. The genre was probably action adventure, stealth action.

Upvote 0

And it was old flash game

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones