1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Do you need a app made? Do you need a android programmer??

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by stutteringjohn, Feb 19, 2011.

1. stutteringjohn

None

Jan 17, 2011
    Do you need a app made? Do you need a android programmer??

do you still need help?? please email me at StutteringJohnSmith@gmail.com

you can goto the market and see some of my work

Advertisement

2. BigPuppy

BigPuppy Lurker
    None

Jan 7, 2012
    Hi, I need to port a PC application.

It is 100% working prototype (working on IE), so you will never have any headache with requirements - it should work exactly as it is working now, but on various platforms and browsers.

This program is written in Java and Java Script, but if you don't like to work with somebody's code - I have no problem if you re-write it with the tool you are most familiar (Flash, Silverlight, or something else).

Technically this program is not different from an interactive Karaoke player, but for another usage. The implied in the program method of self-educating is patented, so I expect to turn it into a very profitable business. You can be a partner, or just a paid programmer for a one-time porting task - whatever you like better :)

Feel free to contact me via special mailbox for this forum:
    AndroidForums_BigPuppy_@SoftwareQA.org

Thanks,
    Hope to hear from you really soon.

3. StratoViper

StratoViper Lurker
    None

Feb 19, 2012
    My fiance has the Samsung continum with Buddies Now widget on one of her home screens. She uses this widget very often, and is getting ready to upgrade to the Stratosphere (bc it's keyboard). I have already purchased a used Stratosphere and reset it to factory specs, but do not see a samsung widgets option when I long-press on the home screen.

I do know the widget uses a facebook app that uses updates to display. Through my web searching, I have been lead to believe that the newer version of Touchwiz that is on the Stratosphere does not contain any of the Samsung special widgets/apps?

I have found an .apk online that may be to reinstall a damaged/missing Buddies Now; but it did not work to install the widget on my test stratosphere. That may partly be because the device is not rooted, but I would not attempt that; at least until it has been activated.