• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Do you pocket-carry your phone? Best pocket case?

Barely There from Case-Mate. Thin form factor, rubberized finish, just snap on and off. There is a similar cheaper version on eBay, but that version has the rubberized finish wear off easily just in first week of use. So far been using case-mate for 3 weeks now and it still looks new without noticeable wear. I put my phone inside my jeans pocket everyday.

Upvote 0
I have TEP on my plan, so I just kind of use my phone without anything on it. It's only $100 when I do demolish my phone, but having a case I agree wool prolong it's life. I just got the ones they had at best buy. Seems to be fine, but I'd recommend getting a better one. This one's wobbly and scuffs the edges.

Upvote 0
I got the same case that the guy that made the custom holder used. I bought from Amazon. The vendor that sells them on there is called Gizmo Dorks. I bought one clear hard plastic and a rubberized hard plastic. Thinnest case of ALL the cases I've used (started with Seidio, then TPU, now this). I'd say it's probably comparable in thinness to the Casemate barely there case.

I'll probably end up going naked again, though. When it comes down to it, any case that I've had on just adds enough thickness that the phone isn't quite as comfortable in my hands as it is bare naked (w/ a back skin).

I did order the OEM HTC pouch from mobilecityonline.com for $14.99 (cheapest I've found online).
HTC Messenger Pouch for HTC HD2 at MobileCityOnline.com

It's supposed to be delivered by today. If it works well for me, I'll probably use that and just store the rest of the cases I have.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones