1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Do you still use this app?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by admyrick, Jul 28, 2017.

1. admyrick

VIP Member Thread Starter

I'm wondering if anyone still takes advantage of the various freebies offered, or have all but forgotten about this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rob

Rob Galaxy S20 Ultra
    Phandroid Staff

Oh wow... I forgot this app even existed until you just mentioned it. Out of the gate is was the next best thing since Groupon.

Based on the TMobileTuesday Hashtag it looks like a lot of people are getting "stuff" ranging from towels to free pizza to deeply discounted movie tickets.
    https://twitter.com/search?q=#tmobiletuesday

Would be cool to see if anyone actually using this app gets free stuff. If/when you get something from the app, share it here!

admyrick likes this.
  3. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

I'm using it. I just came back to T-Mobile. Had a free Papa John's pizza last week.

4. CDAWG697332

CDAWG697332 Newbie

cricket u get points just for getting on the app n paying bill going n the store playing games checking n to places n get gift cards tvs beds cars boats concert tickets refill cards to put towards ur bill

T-Mobile Tuesdays

T-Mobile Tuesdays Forum

com.tmobile.tuesdays

T-Mobile customers #GetThanked every week with great deals and free stuff - no strings attached, no hoops to jump through. Check the app every Tuesday for new deals, and keep an eye out for fun games and awesome swag. T-Mobile Tuesdays has the best stuff from favorite brands - from food, to fashion, to discounted tickets to the hottest shows. While some of the most popular offers return week after week, there's always something new to try and sometimes even the chance to win something really epic. Its all just our way of saying thank you for being with us.

READ MORE
February 28, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
10M+
Installs