We've all been going through the back and forth, this date and that, this feature and that, hope to hopeless, etc. Do you still want the TB as bad as you originally did? Would you still be first in line at BB or VZW if it launched 30 seconds from now? Yesterday, I was. Today, I'm more over it. Seeing the price changing that's happening before it's even released, pair that with "possible" problems, and just plain principle, I don't think I'd go running out the door. I'm not over the phone itself. I would definitely like to have it, don't get me wrong. But I don't think I'm going to go knocking over old people to get it -- especially with a $300, two-year-contract deal. I think I'll take a little more time before jumping the gun. My only concern in waiting is the whole 4G pricing deal. I'd definitely want to be grandfathered into that. I wonder how long we'll have before they start changing the price structure? Right now, I have the unlimited plan for all lines on my account at the $29.99, but I get a $20 credit per line. (Yes, persistence pays off!) So if I were to get grandfathered, I'd be paying $9.99 per line for 4G service. If I wait, I could end up paying close to the $30 a month that I was paying.