1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Do you think these be available sunday?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by solidkevin, Feb 5, 2011.

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Android Enthusiast

Hopefully I can go Sunday to either an ATT or Radio shack and buy outright, think they will have enough? Im in New York, so hopefully they do!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. I think we will be good. Radio shack maybe not because they will give there's to the pre order crew first. Att and best buy you should be fine

3. mattbe213

mattbe213 Android Enthusiast

Yeah. at&t hasn't marketed this phone enough yet to get a bunch of people in the know about this phone. If you go to the at&t store, just get there 5 to 10 minutes early and sit in your car. If a line starts, just get in line after the first or second person. Then you KNOW that you will get one.

That is exactly what I am going to do,

Matt

4. I already have one on reserve lol

5. solidkevin

Nice I have a few ATT's around here so I can go to a couple.

6. Loiselle

Loiselle Well-Known Member

This is a great recommendation. Simple and easy to do.

7. Aatos.1

Aatos.1 Android Enthusiast

Sunday is not exactly the day most people expect a new phone to be released, so that works in our favor.

The Samsung Captivate was released on a Sunday as well, I walked in and they had lots of them. The store was not packed so there was a bit of extra time to continue to build my relationship with the manager. He was great, waiving my wait time and giving me the upgrade price even though I was not eligible.

It's the fourth time in four years that AT&T has done that for me, and it certainly keeps me a happy customer... :)

8. Loiselle

Loiselle Well-Known Member

Let it be known... I hate each and everyone of you :)eek:) who can get the phone before me. :D I wish I could go to the store like most of you to pick mine up... ah well... I'll have it a day or 2 after the lot of you. I look forward to swearing at the screen while you all brag about your new phones. :p

9. Hahahaa and facebook lol

10. Aatos.1

Aatos.1 Android Enthusiast

I know the feeling, I've not always been able to buy when first released. Look at it this way, yours will be newer than ours... :D

Cheers

11. solidkevin

Nice! So its $500, any Idea with tax? 530?

12. Thought it was 449.99?

13. solidkevin

Well at ATT its $500, Radio Shack is $450.

14. So im gonna guess same 449.99 at best buy saweeeet.

15. solidkevin

wait do its $450 at BB?

16. That's what I am assuming

17. Blanco720

Blanco720 Android Enthusiast

ive never seen it being sold for more than 449 in fact, marc showed us his att store sign that SPECIFICALLY said 449...

18. solidkevin

So its gonna be $450 at att? That would be awesome!!! Gonna ask monday and I'll let you guys know.

19. That's what it seems like :)

20. thoffland

thoffland Well-Known Member

I called best buy and att today to see if they knew that they were getting them in on Sunday... nobody had a clue. They said that they don't always get phones right away. I'll be wearing a Mail Cairrier uniform on Sunday when I go there to make sure they give me one. :eek: