• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

do you think this would work?

kofman13

Mar 7, 2011
I have used a motorola triumph since last July.
I have gone through actually 4 replacements already.
Each time because the camera stops focusing after a month, and other hardware problems
I AM SO SICK OF THIS CYCLE OF REPLACEMENTS.
Do you think if i called virgin mobile and just said i am sick of getting replacements of phones and having to set them up everytime and wait for swap, the replacement is just going to have problems again. And then if i asked them to just send me a different phone because i can guarantee if i keep using a Triumph, they are going to have to keep sending my replacements!
do you think they would do that? send me a different phone as a replacement?

No.

Unless you really push the issue (and I mean really push it, politely), Virgin Mobile is going to send you a refurbished (used phone that had issues they fixed) phone every single time.

The first phone I had with VM (wasn't an android) got stuck in a reboot loop. When I called to get things rolling for a replacement phone I pushed hard for a new one and not a refurbished phone. I got a brand spanking new phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones