1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Do you think?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Milo Willamson, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

When you are playing a ps3 game, or a virtual reality game, do you move a lot in your arms and like your legs? I do feel like that, a turd I read in an article saids "Kids these days, spend up to 50 hours in call of duty, they are not getting in their excerise in"

It does help out the arms, also it does help out with hand eye corridination too, also with the Wii and heavy portable Nintendo Switch, you build up some mass.

Rico ANDROID likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Seriously? You're saying that playing a computer game is exercise? No way is that activity, in any form going to give you much benefit in terms of physical exercise.
    Hand eye coordination yes, but physical exercise? No way, unless your game involves you running on a treadmill.

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

There's some truth to both sides of the argument. Games involving more movement are healthier than those where you're totally iimmobile. But they're no substitues for exercise either.

Picking up your switch might keep your muscles from wasting away to nothing, but you're not going to be "building any mass" that way.

ocnbrze and Milo Willamson like this.
  4. davidmichaels

davidmichaels Newbie

Well its true from both side. It kind of charge your reflexes but also at the same time playing for long hours can damage your eyes and brains.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

What you need is one of these

ocnbrze and Rico ANDROID like this.
  6. Milo Willamson

Excatly I was not focusing on the tredmil or anything, I was thinking of like adding it on where I am able to swing back and forth too, it is about sometimes on the weight of the objects too, sure I am not being able to sit for long periods of time and play through a game, i have to keep up typing and experimenting with different words to keep my mind active.

As well as being able to see how it is strong and able to hold like a cup of coffee :)

7. Milo Willamson

True. Even long hours online.

Rico ANDROID likes this.
  8. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Yeah sorry, I was being a bit facetious with that cycling post. I've actually got a PS3, with move controllers, and I can certainly say that some of those games involved a lot of movement. Playing games like Sports Champions, you could definitely work up a sweat. Quite realistic, and great fun to play. Pity that more quality games weren't produced for this hardware really.

9. Milo Willamson

Pity on how the siaxis controller does not do much else these days, hated it duration of Beyond Two Souls, I littearly broke the game in two after the second level part.. I wish you could just skip it and go into different areas. Sure they spend all that money on just motion cimaetech but they did not have the time to fix the camera so you can acutally see the entire level.

jennifer1981 likes this.
  10. Milo Willamson

Pity how the full potentual of PS3 is still lingering, it can surpass the graphics, maybe as much as the Xbox-4k Ultra edition hahaaa :)

11. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Had my Wii not turned Greenscreen I'd be buff by now. The only system where standing up to play was more fun..

12. Milo Willamson

Nintendo the one consel. That encourages you to stand up and play :D (jealous at switch, wii .)

13. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Well I've never played a PS3 game, nor seen a PS3 for that matter.

joe71 likes this.
  14. Milo Willamson

Linger in the shadows - helps with the sixas controller as well, as even turn the controller around, with a lot more options in the game itself. I think its only for ps3, but could be wrong.

15. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

According to the wife me and thinking is a bad idea:rolleyes::thinking::goofydroid::specsdroid:

Milo Willamson likes this.
  16. Milo Willamson

Aww man, thinkin is really bad. So keep your thoughts locked up :)

joe71 likes this.
  17. Milo Willamson

Think thought, though, through, tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilalahakajflkajdirperi jiapree njapr amrpaj raidfnf ajnfpafjaiopeuroawepru aoper napeora nueifajfz;d nz;fidzj zjf ni;ajf na;sfas dno - Okay I am done.

ocnbrze likes this.
  18. Milo Williamson

Milo Williamson Android Expert

Oaky what was I going to type on April 17th, of 2020?
    Probably the same thing as always hahaha :)