• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Do you use Dolphin package on Orange SF?

footylad

Lurker
Jan 17, 2011
Hi there,

I'm on the Orange Dolphin tariff and find that my PAYG credit is dropping very fast. I turned off Background Sync and Auto Sync but the Interent charges just seem too high.

Can anyone advise if they are on Dolphin with this phone and how they find it?

Thanks

Sean

Hi there,

I'm on the Orange Dolphin tariff and find that my PAYG credit is dropping very fast. I turned off Background Sync and Auto Sync but the Interent charges just seem too high.

Can anyone advise if they are on Dolphin with this phone and how they find it?

Thanks

Sean
If you are on the Dolphin package then your credit should not be decreasing with Internet usage, as it should be included in your

Upvote 0
is giff gaff any good reception wise and for internet mate looks like a good deal

Since replying to this thread on the 17th Jan i've gone over to giffgaff. Unlimited means unlimited very cheap calls and texts. I dont have any problems with reception, it's the O2 network anyway. Check O2 coverage here
If you want a giffgaff sim with an extra free

Upvote 0
Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0
giffgaff + Orange San Francisco + CM7 = budget goodness

That is a pretty good setup actually! ;)

Very good yeah. Just configures your iptables rules. I used to faff around turning data off and on. Now I don't worry: One click to set everything permanently on via wifi/ Click the individual apps you want to set to let out over cell.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.googlecode.droidwall.free&hl=en

I'll give it a look at some point today, thanks! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones