• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Do you use Llama ?

Dazg300

Dec 12, 2012
Llama only changes events when I wake the screen.For example if the phone is set to switch from data to wi-fi at 6pm it won't actually do it until the next time I wake the screen.
Have I got a setting wrong somewhere ?

The phone is a Motorola Razr i running 4.1

I just tested it and it worked fine for me on my rooted LG Optimus S (Android 2.3). I did the following:
* Set the phone to mobile data (3G for me).
* Created a Llama event as follows:
--- Condition: Time (between X:00 and Y:00).
--- Action: "WiFi on".
* Slept the screen before the time change occurred.
* When I woke it up after the time change, it was already connected to my WiFi network.

Reactions: Dazg300
Upvote 0
OP, you don't happen to have some battery saving active?

Not that I'm aware of.

The clock on the lock screen is always up to date but the one on the homescreen updates after I wake the screen.Now this is part of the Motorola Circles widget which also shows battery life and weather.Neither of these are updated either.

Going back to Llama I'm not sure if the profiles were locked.I've unlocked them now and shall see how it performs

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones