• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Do u know anything about the EVO 3d? Idk how to put a post up so everyone can read and reply to it. I notice on the first EVO I had I had the option to set it to when I'm typing it makes a click noise on every key...but on the evo 3d i cant find it =\...it only vibrates when I'm typing but hate that.

Do u know anything about the EVO 3d? Idk how to put a post up so everyone can read and reply to it. I notice on the first EVO I had I had the option to set it to when I'm typing it makes a click noise on every key...but on the evo 3d i cant find it =\...it only vibrates when I'm typing but hate that.

From the home screen: Menu/Settings/Language & Keyboard/Touch Input/Text Input/ Then check sound input....also the vibrate option is there to disable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones