• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dock apps?

jondread

Oct 14, 2011
So I bought a dock today for my HTC sensation, it's made by a company called Leicke. Although it doesn't automatically launch Dock mode when I plug in my device.

I have checked the box which says "Auto-Launch" but still it does not launch it when it's plugged in. I'm guessing this is because it's not a HTC brand dock?

Are there any Apps I can download which will put the phone into Dock mode as soon as it's plugged in? Would be kinda nice not to have to navigate through my menu every time I put my phone in it's dock.

Or does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

I have the same phone and dock.
The dock does not have the magnet which triggers the sensations mode.
You can use something like AutomateIt (in the market) to enable rotation and start the clock when plugged in and disable it and kill the clock when plugged out. I think killing stuff requires root.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones