• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Docking station prices on Phandroid!!

Nice. I can get them for $22.50 each then.

I will use my $50 BestBuy gift card to purchase Dragon Age. Head to VZW around 7AM to see if I can get the Droid. If so, great. If not, get my accessories then go to Best Buy to be first in line with the rep at 9AM. My Best Buy is doing preorders by appointment in half-hour blocks with 3 reps. They will stop preorders once they get enough to cover their shipment coming in at night on 11/05 or early morning 11/06.

Upvote 0
Nice. I can get them for $22.50 each then.

I will use my $50 BestBuy gift card to purchase Dragon Age. Head to VZW around 7AM to see if I can get the Droid. If so, great. If not, get my accessories then go to Best Buy to be first in line with the rep at 9AM. My Best Buy is doing preorders by appointment in half-hour blocks with 3 reps. They will stop preorders once they get enough to cover their shipment coming in at night on 11/05 or early morning 11/06.

I believe they open at 10am, don't quote me though! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones