• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Grey docks in stock at Best Buy as of 1:10 MST

That's awesome. Just ordered mine (finally), paid $5 for expedited shipping, and the delivery date is listed for 1/10 to 1/11.

104.jpg

Now if I could just figure out the best screen protector to get rid of all those finger prints!

Upvote 0
I hope the input lag is gone or at the very least not as bad as with the on screen. I can get ahead of the text by two words and into a third word at times. Its annoying. Xoom is the same way but I thought with the Primes increased performance that would not be a characteristic.

Upvote 0
I hope the input lag is gone or at the very least not as bad as with the on screen. I can get ahead of the text by two words and into a third word at times. Its annoying. Xoom is the same way but I thought with the Primes increased performance that would not be a characteristic.

I haven't noticed any lag at all personally. Keeps up as fast as I type, which is probably greater than average.

Only thing is a slight learning curve with the tighter keys, but nothing to difficult.

Upvote 0
I haven't noticed any lag at all personally. Keeps up as fast as I type, which is probably greater than average.

Only thing is a slight learning curve with the tighter keys, but nothing to difficult.

I must type significantly faster than you or my Prime is significantly slower than yours :D

It might be site related. Not only can I outrun it but its slow backspacing as well.

Upvote 0
Just noticed this on the description... Compatible with Asus TF201 tablets; provides a keyboard and stand; built-in battery; 40-pin connector port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, Secure Digital card reader and subwoofer input ..

Subwoofer input ? Not even sure what they mean by that.

I have read several posts of people inquiring about a subwoofer in the dock. Personally I do not think there is one because there is just not enough room to put a speaker in there capable of a frequency range intended for a "SUB"woofer. Perhaps some fancy internal porting like the Wave system by Bose to get some low. Personally I do not think it has any audio features in it.

Upvote 0

You obviously have some issues with the Prime and if I were you, get something different if you can. Sounds like you'll never be satisfied with your purchase.

Upvote 0
You obviously have some issues with the Prime and if I were you, get something different if you can. Sounds like you'll never be satisfied with your purchase.

I don't have issues with the Prime simply because I'm pointing out issues of the Prime. With the exception of GPS Im ok with it. I would like to see no input lag. Sound like there may be issues but not here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones