1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Docs To Go on sale $9.99!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Munnarg, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Munnarg

Munnarg Well-Known Member

Just a heads up in case anyone was interested in trying it out but didn't want to pay the original $29.99 or the recent $14.99. It's on sale now for $9.99 until June 20th. Just got an email about it because I registered the free version. It's finally at a pricepoint I can justify upgrading to lol.

Fisse likes this.
  2. patekgeneve

patekgeneve Newbie

Thanks, but is this available on their website? I don't seem to be able to locate it.

3. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Android Expert

Looks like you have to have the free version installed and registered to get the sale price.

4. Aaronneyer

Aaronneyer Member

I'll pick it up if it ever drops below $5.00. I wouldn't use it enough to warrant spending $9.99 on it.

5. Lukehluke

Lukehluke Android Expert

Sounds good.

Might buy it :)

6. CADman_KS

CADman_KS Newbie

Hummm... There must be more to it than this. I have the free version registered, and have had it registered since day one. I just went to the website, entered my registration number, and it still shows that my upgrade price is $14.99.

Also shows $14.99 for me on the market as well...

CADman_ks

7. Munnarg

Munnarg Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what the requirements are. I just got an email this morning so I followed the link from the email. I'll try to see if its a generic one or linked to my registration, that way I can post it.