1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Documents to Go crappy Registration system

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DannyBiker, Dec 31, 2011.

1. DannyBiker

DannyBiker Newbie
    None

Aug 9, 2010
    So I purchased Documents to Go a while back went it was on sale. I didn't buy the unlock key from the market but went with an online registration on their website. If I remember correctly the market key wasn't available back then...

So I downloaded it again recently on my new 10.1v Tab. When I try to unlock it with the code I got, it doesn't work. It connects through the navigator, I enter my code but then I get a failure from the browser saying it tried to connect too much.

So what's the deal with that crappy system ? Can't they just turn these online accounts into Market keys ? The all thing seems to yell "Go with QuickOffice Pro !"

Any idea or help ?
    Thanks and have a great new year's eve...

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    It may be that they have changed or disabled their own authentication system in favor of using the Market exclusively. If you have purchased the app for them directly, I'd contact the developer and ask them to provide you with a key that will permit market authentication.

DannyBiker likes this.
  3. DannyBiker

DannyBiker Newbie
    None

Aug 9, 2010
    Well you were right : in my online account, there was an option to send the apk of the unlock key to my Market mail. My bad.

Thanks.