• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Documents to go

andross77

Jan 11, 2010
So, does anyone know what the documents to go apk is called? like how kindle is the "redding...." one. is documents to go also a weird one? i'm trying to find it in root explorer so i can rename the unlock key app so it doesn't show up in the app drawer.

i guess maybe since i'm using launcher pro i can just hide that app. i'll do that in the meantime until someone gets back to me :) thanks.

So, does anyone know what the documents to go apk is called? like how kindle is the "redding...." one. is documents to go also a weird one? i'm trying to find it in root explorer so i can rename the unlock key app so it doesn't show up in the app drawer.

i guess maybe since i'm using launcher pro i can just hide that app. i'll do that in the meantime until someone gets back to me :) thanks.

it's called com.dataviz.docstogo-1.apk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones