1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Dodgy seal?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ironmysox, Apr 20, 2010.

1. ironmysox

ironmysox New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Firstly, my first post here so hello to all. Secondly, I have just made the move from the iphone to the HTC Desire. Lovely phone, as soon as I lose my addiction to wasting money on 'Farting' apps etc i'm sure I will love it even more. The reason I am posting is because my wife was looking at the phone (which I had delivered new on Saturday) and she noticed the seal in between the housing and the left hand side of the screen has a tiny gap. The top, bottom and right hand side are all totally sealed tight. I took a Rizla and just gently edged around and sure enough, on the left hand side the Rizla sank in slightly. Now is this something you think I should address? The worry of dust and moisture spring to mind and as I paid rather a lot of money for it I am concerened about those issues. I have seen elsewhere that some models of the Hero had a similar problem.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Advertisement

2. jaspabt1

jaspabt1 Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2010
    work for BT
    UK
    welcome. 1) you can get a farting app on android market for free :p
    2) If the screen is not exact all the way round then i would suggest you ask for a replacement. The screen should line up perfectly all the way round as it does for your top/bottom and right.

Tags: