1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Dodgy Signal

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chrisjenx, Jul 28, 2009.

1. chrisjenx

chrisjenx Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I love the phone to bits, its slightly slow at times but compared to a lot of stuff out there and its potential is only a very small downfall.

To the point:
    I have the handset on Orange, absolutely no problem with service, but everywhere i go that i should have great signal its really bad or none existent.

I called orange and they said i could be in a dead spot event though my post code came up with pretty much full signal.

Just debating whether its the phone or orange i tried my Orange sim in my old Tytn II and most of the places there hero is struggling its got no problem.

I also noticed if i pick the hand set up it drops signal dramatically or to nothing...

Dunno is if anyone else has the same problem or do you reckon i should report my handset as faulty?

Apart from that fab phone.
    I have some ideas for scenes and location and time settings to change your phones scenes automatically.

Cheers All
    Chris

Advertisement

2. Charlie

Charlie New Member

Aug 3, 2009
    I also have signal problems with HTC Hero - hadit a week - signal is not as strong as others aound me on the same network - signal drops completly from time to time - Orange network 3G - or 2G - Phone is not simlocked.

I also moved from a tytn ii

I have tried different simcards - no luck..

Apart from that the phone is GREAT

3. Wahwah

Wahwah Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
Tags: