• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Does a downloaded .pdf file remain in the G2 -- & thus have to be deleted to free up space?

jn46

Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I've just gone to the site for the U.S. Supreme Court, found the link to the decision I was looking for, and clicked on it. The click indicated that a .pdf file (consisting of the decision I sought) was downloading to my G2. When the download was complete, I clicked on the file -- and read the decision. Having done so, I wish to know whether the downloaded file now resides on my G2 -- either in the phone's internal memory or on the SD card. If so, how do I access the file so as to delete it -- and thereby free up the space it is occupying?

Many thanks in advance.

Jeff

It will be on your SDcard in the Download folder. you can download "Astro file manager" from the market for free to browse your files. Or you can just mount it to your PC to view the files on your SDcard. Or you can go to your Browser and press the Menu button and press "more" then Downloads and delete it from there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones