1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Does a downloaded .pdf file remain in the G2 -- & thus have to be deleted to free up space?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jn46, Feb 9, 2011.

1. jn46

jn46 Lurker

I've just gone to the site for the U.S. Supreme Court, found the link to the decision I was looking for, and clicked on it. The click indicated that a .pdf file (consisting of the decision I sought) was downloading to my G2. When the download was complete, I clicked on the file -- and read the decision. Having done so, I wish to know whether the downloaded file now resides on my G2 -- either in the phone's internal memory or on the SD card. If so, how do I access the file so as to delete it -- and thereby free up the space it is occupying?

Many thanks in advance.

Jeff

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Android Enthusiast

It will be on your SDcard in the Download folder. you can download "Astro file manager" from the market for free to browse your files. Or you can just mount it to your PC to view the files on your SDcard. Or you can go to your Browser and press the Menu button and press "more" then Downloads and delete it from there.

3. Queue515

Queue515 Newbie

You can also browse and delete with Quickoffice.

4. jn46

jn46 Lurker

Thanks to each of you, Joe Dirt & Queue515. I much appreciate the advice, which was *most* helpful. Jeff

5. justme8800

justme8800 Well-Known Member

Don't forget to click the "Thanks" button under their posts, they'd probably like that too. ;)

T-Mobile G2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews