• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does any store have the DX in stock?

jerrybb

Lurker
Aug 24, 2010
I've been checking my local Costco which says they're getting a few a week but none for the last 2 weeks and I'm first on their list. Walmart-nothing, VZW stores, nothing, also Best Buy, etc. Does anyone know of any sources where I can walk in and pick one up? I was waiting for the Fascinate but now that it's out and I've read some of the reviews, I'm going to stick with the X. I just hate to wait another 2 weeks to order one from VZW but I think that's the only option at this time. Thanks, I'm in the SF Bay Area

I ordered mine off of Verizon and have to wait till the 20th it says. No stores around me have it in stock that they are saying. Nothing worse than doing all the research on this phone and choosing it over the Droid 2 (which is in stock) to get the X and have to wait 2 weeks for it.. Its rough..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones