• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Does anybody else's phone crash a lot?

Unanimated

Lurker
Jul 17, 2012
I bought a Galaxy S Aviator about a month ago and it's been crashing a lot ever since. I want to do a reboot about once a week, but it doesn't even get that far before it crashes. It used to crash once a day, but then I did a hard reset and now it crashes about once every three or four days. I don't have that many installed apps - I did before I reset the phone but I haven't installed that many apps this time around and it's just crashing less frequently, but still more often than it should. I move any app that I can over to the SD card, so I'm only using about 300 MB of space on the actual phone. Also, it seems like every time the phone comes back on (sometimes it just restarts itself, but most times I have to take the battery out and start it up again myself), it tells me that there are updates available from the Market. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones