1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support does anybody know how to unblock a Samsung Galaxy A3 when it has been blocked by the IMEI number

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by gemma allen, Apr 30, 2016.

?

does anybody know how to unblock a Samsung Galaxy A3 with the IMEI number

1. yes this is how you do it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. follow these instructions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. gemma allen

gemma allen Lurker
    None

Apr 30, 2016
    Female
    beautition
    portsmouth
    I lost my Samsung Galaxy A3 last year so I called up Virgin and reported it lost but recently I found it so I tried to use it but it will only let me use the Wi-Fi I have phoned virgin and they said it is blocked by the IMEI number and therefore I will not be able to use it ! But on YouTube I have seen videos on how to unblock blocked phones that has been blocked but they are very confusing does anybody know how to do this thank you

Advertisement

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Once a carrier blocks an IMEI or ESN number on their networks they almost never unblock them. There's simply too much theft and fraud out there for them to risk it, even if the occasional customer has a legitimate request. Anything you're seeing out there on YouTube about an individual unblocking a blocked phone is either bunk or illegal. Neither of which I'd recommend.

The only thing I could suggest if you need the phone to work is to sell it as a wifi-only device and use the money to by a new (or used) phone.

scary alien likes this.