• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone else have these issues with the samsung s10?

Razvanescu

Lurker
Oct 29, 2022
Hi guys,

So i am experiencing basically 2 problems with my s10. I will start with the bigger one.

When i am recording voice messages (regardless of the app - (this happened on whatsapp and telegram so far, i am expecting to happen on signal also) at some point of the recording the sound drops severily to almost zero. And this can be for a couple of seconds to a couple of minutes straight. I do not know what this is caused by and i totally don't know how to fix it.
Did this ever happen to any of you guys that are using s10 devices?

The second problem i noticed with my s10 is whenever i am using the phone in somewhat extreme temperatures (when it's a bit too cold or too hot outside) it starts acting up weirdly in that it starts doing commands by its own like someone is touching the touchscreen chaotically.
Does this sound familiar to any other s10 users?

Does anyone know how to fix this? Especially the recording of the voice messages problem.

Thank you very much

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones