1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Does anyone have a legitimate use for using a mouse and keyboard?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Omar Days, May 3, 2012.

1. Omar Days

Omar Days Android Expert

So I tried it out. Was pretty neat controlling the phone with a mouse and keyboard.

Is there any way to connect the phone to a TV and use the mouse? Because if you can't, it's pretty useless and just a novelty.

2. McGilli

McGilli Well-Known Member

3. salla43

salla43 Well-Known Member

i flit between my website and the hundreds of emails i have to process daily, copying and pasting text, etc. The mouse, usb adapter, kickstand and kb are on my shortlist as "must buy" accessories. Monitor, not so much. (not really portable - may as well take my laptop!) i think the screen is big enough to work with from a distance of 18inches or so.

The only thing i am a little concerned about is the hard keypress needed to switch apps, ie moving from web to email, etc.

(Is there some way of using a mouse button for this and scroll wheel to flick through recent apps??)

Using gmail enables me to migrate from pc to phone without any issues, in any case.

4. ifb-online

ifb-online Android Enthusiast

I can see the use of a Note as a super-compact device for presentations via the HDMI adapter :)

Ian

5. Omar Days

Omar Days Android Expert

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews