• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone have paypal woes

RUDZ

Lurker
Jun 11, 2009
Does anyone have a solution to the issue when using the mobile paypal site?

When using ebay it directs you to the mobile site, which never works right and is utterly worthless and the app doesn't do much better, is the a way to get back the full version of paypal and avoid the mobile site?

When I shop on ebay it directs me to the mobile site, and its confusing doesn't work right, and it doesn't give me the adress I'm supposed to pay for my items, without the email I'm supposed to pay idk who to pay, never had an issue with the full site, one day it just started directing me to the mobile site with the " download paypal app" button and a couple links, I've tried following the links and I get no where, I can use the app the pay but I have no idea what email to pay

My only option is to use a desktop and use that browser

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones