• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Does Anyone Know Any Apps That Can Increase The Volume on my HTC Inspire 4g?

ArizonaJon

Lurker
Sep 21, 2010
Does anyone know of any apps, hacks, custom kernels, etc that can increase the volume on my HTC Inspire 4G?

I am running a rooted Inspire 4G with the Android Revolution HD 5.2.6 custom ROM on it. It has Gingerbread 2.3.3 on it. Does anyone know of any methods to increase the maximum volume of the speakers on the phone?

Does anyone know of any apps, hacks, custom kernels, etc that can increase the volume on my HTC Inspire 4G?

I am running a rooted Inspire 4G with the Android Revolution HD 5.2.6 custom ROM on it. It has Gingerbread 2.3.3 on it. Does anyone know of any methods to increase the maximum volume of the speakers on the phone?

Try this - Volume+ Sound Boost v1.7.4.1|MobileCruze-Android|Iphone|Symbian MobileFreeware - it really does a good job of boosting volume.

-Mike

Reactions: Kuhns787
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones