• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does anyone know if RadioShack will have cases tomorrow?

Androidjunkee

Jan 27, 2011
Tempe, AZ
Or screen protectors, chargers, extra battery's, etc, etc..

I guess any and all accessories that you fellas have heard about or know about would be greatly appreciated. Im just trying to figure out what I can use with that $30 accessories bonus or if I will have to make some runs to BB or AT&T corporate stores tomorrow.

Thanks again guys! You all rock and im really looking forward to working with you guys in the future about all things Inspire. Great core group of posters on here so far BTW. Definitely one of the better Android forums im a part of

Nobody has any friggin cases in the Southwest Houston area. I went to 2-Best Buy's, 1-Best Buy Mobile, 1-Fry's, 1-Sams' Club, 1-Radio Shack and 2-AT&T stores and only found a handful of cases. One AT&T store did have the Body Glove in a black gloss finish but they wanted $46 for it ... Hell No

So far I've only bought a universal leather pouch.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones